You might be a very strong individual, with a heart to bare many aches in life but toothache is something that you will have to confess is unbearable. If you ask any person suffering from toothache about its pain, you may find them crying while talking about it. Some have described the pain as if the hell bent over them. It is not always necessary that you need to go to a dentist whenever you come across toothache. There are lots of effective home remedies for toothache, which can be used fruitfully if you know the causes and symptoms of toothache.
The main reason behind toothache is poor eating habits. Eating too much of sweet stuff like chocolate, cakes, pastries. Having too much of soft drink or sugar in any form can be the main cause of toothache. When the bacteria in mouth and sugar react together forms acid, which results in tooth decay and ache. Toothache can be followed by swollen gums or bleeding from gums or cavity in your teeth. You can get rid of such unbearable pain with the help of the home remedies for toothache.
Most of the home remedies for toothache are totally herbal and it doesn’t have any side effect. The best part is that the home remedies for toothache is very cheap and you don’t have to spend huge amounts of money on dentist’s fees and on the prescribed medicine.
Some home remedies for toothache are as follows:
- Clove: Clove has antiseptic properties in it. So keeping a clove in the affected part will give you some relief from the pain. You can also use clove oil on the affected part.
- Garlic: You can keep a clove of garlic dipped in rock salt on the affected area. This will not only give you pain relief but may also cure the problem. Chewing a clove of garlic everyday will keep the tooth problems away from you.
- Lime: If your tooth is paining, then slowly wipe it with a piece of lime with some salt on it. This will reduce your toothache. If your gums are bleeding then this is the best way to stop bleeding. Wiping your teeth with lime everyday will keep them healthy.
- Asafetida: Asafetida is a very useful to get relieve from toothache. If the heated paste of asafetida with lemon juice is applied on affected area, it will relieve pain quickly.
- Bay Berry: Paste of Bay Berry with vinegar can be of great pain relief if applied on the affected tooth. This paste also strengthens gum if you apply this on gums ones or twice a week.
All the above-mentioned home remedies for toothache will not only give relief from your pain but also keep you safe from any future tooth problems.