Chronic candidiasis is caused due to excessive growth of fungus in the gastrointestinal tract. Chronic candidiasis is also known as Candida albicans or yeast infection. One can identify the disease with symptoms such as tiredness, allergies, depression, weakness, stomach disorder and chemical sensitivities. Yeast infection is commonly caused as a result of hormonal changes, poor health system or excessive intake of drugs (such as birth control pills etc). Yeast infection can occur in any healthy person if he/she doesn’t maintain proper hygiene. In order to prevent the attack of chronic candidiasis it is necessary to maintain healthy diet, avoid unnecessary drugs and alcohol. In addition make sure you wear clean cotton clothes. As it absorbs the sweat released from the body and keeps skin dry. In addition wearing loose clothes prevent the moist and warm part from getting infected by yeast infection.
Causes of Chronic Candidiasis
- Over use of antibiotics is considered to be the major factor for the growth of fungus infection. As excessive intake of drugs by a person, suppresses the immune system and cause undue growth of candida in the body.
- Yeast infection generally occurs in the person who lacks healthy balance system. Yeast infection can occur in men, women and infants as well. In infants fungus infection occurs mainly inside the mouth, on tongue or palate. It is also termed as thrush or oral candidiasis. This fungus appears in the form of thick white patch in or near the mouth area of the infant.
- Chronic candidiasis is commonly diagnosed in women. It is estimated that nearly 70% of women suffer from yeast infection at least once in their lifetime. The infection is generally caused in the vagina. The main factor that influences the attack of fungus is hormonal imbalance, unhygienic conditions, over use of birth control pills. Yeast infection can be detected with symptoms such as itching, irritation and burning sensation while urinating.
Remedies for Chronic Candidiasis
- Including green drinks rich in multiple vitamin and minerals daily can prevent the increased fungus growth. In addition consuming yogurt, garlic, cabbage, carrots can also reduce the fungus infections.
- To prevent diaper rash and other infections it is better to wear loose cotton clothes. This prevents the growth of fungus and keeps the area free from moist.
- You can also opt for anti-fungal treatment for the prevention of chronic candidiasis. It is better to consult your physician in case there is no positive affect seen from the medicines.
- Consuming alcohol and other oily stuffs will definitely trigger the infection. So it is safe to stay away from such beverages to put off the fungus infection.
- Maintaining healthy diet is one of the best suggested remedy to keep your body safe from the attack of chronic candidiasis. Include fresh vegetables and fruits in the diet and stay fit and healthy.
- Staying clean and hygiene can prevent the attack of yeast infection. Do not use highly concentrated perfumes and soaps. Applying mild products will help you to stay safe from the infection.